1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So I have some "Oakley Polarized" signs and am looking to trade one for some different display case decorations (Point of Sale Merchandise). If you have something that would look sweet in a case and want to make a trade, hit me up.

It is the sign in this picture. The glasses are NOT included. This is a trade for the sign only. The card holder that holds the sign is not included, but may be negotiable. If you don't like the red, it is removable. It is simply a piece of plexiglass that has been painted red and hot glued with four drops of glue to the back of the sign. Once again, the glasses are NOT included.

Display Case Decorations (Point Of Sale) - IMG_0344copy_zps6f8f0abe.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    do you have a closer picture of the sign?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take one now and post it in just a minute.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%
    I have a couple of these signs. They were made to hang on the top of the metal towers over the Oakley print. Cool piece to have. I have tons of display stuff, literally. Im not interested in your signs but maybe you have something else or later on.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much outright ,I dont think I have anything you may want as far as p.o.s.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Ditto. I have a perfect spot to hang this off one of my towers, but the few display type things I've got aren't much and aren't moving.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Well, don't sell yourself short. These are the only display case items I have, so I would very much consider a trade for something different. The only thing I am not looking for are the acrylic sign holders and signs. I can replicate those easily.

I want to make sure you know that with the red plexiglass, these will not hang from the tower. You have to remove the red plexiglass and replace it with a piece of cut vinyl. I have some red vinyl that I would include. The vinyl I have is the original that came with the signs and is in **** shape. Looks okay when hanging on the tower, but looks like crap before you tape it to the backside. The good thing is that if you have a sign and banner shop close by, it's about 50 cents worth of vinyl.

What I would really love to get ahold of is one of the mirrors that hang from the case.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This would be awesome also;

Preview:
    Display Case Decorations (Point Of Sale) - 57ilocnn.jpg

10. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    Talk to marc2040 on the chrome Juliet sign.

What I have is an old Polarized test display, it's the original Straight Jacket that fills in with a skull when looking through a polarized filter. And I have a myriad of small cards, and one standee that is an older OCP type of thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.