• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display case listed for sale in Pa.

same one i'm adding, except with the 4 lamps up top not tubes.

I bought one like that last month but its missing the shelves and I had to get 4 new lights at Walmart. If the price is too much @cyclerdoug , I'll give you $20 for the shelves;). I'm always trying to help a forum member out:cool:.

I bought one like that last month but its missing the shelves and I had to get 4 new lights at Walmart. If the price is too much @cyclerdoug , I'll give you $20 for the shelves;). I'm always trying to help a forum member out:cool:.

I appreciate that offer!

...wait...

:rofl:

I don't see that case working for me. That price is high, first off, and I can't make that work beside the Spine Case in the new family room. I'd have to get a double wide and then add the single to it to maximize my "allowable"space. The legs on the Spine Case are too far out to put another one beside it in my spot. Besides, they are not the same height and that would bug me.

what is a good price for this case?
I paid $200 CAD for mine but its missing the shelves and I had to buy 4 new lights. It has a few marks here and there but overall good condition and it came with 2 keys for the locks.

$200 plus all the other things you had to buy. how much more was that? you get a case cheap but if it's missing things that is time you have to spend looking for them as well as paying to get them. that to me equals more money spent. is $300-400 a good price for a complete, working unit?

Latest Posts

Back