• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

display case parts

• Thread starter Deleted member 18328
  • Start date
I have the part number of the lock. It's available and any good locksmith can order it for you. The one I'm talking about is not some generic lock from Home Depot. It's a direct replacement that uses the original keys. That way all your cases can be unlocked with the same key. This is exception of 3.0 etc. I'm talking about all mega towers. I should know. I have 14 of them.

medusa; are they for this case? what do you have?

20161203_192500.jpg

i just saw it. thanks man! i may be getting one of those black "Oakley" singles as well, if i can get it for the right price. does yours have the 4 lights up top?

i am in florida.
i was looking at the black double first as it has the glass shelves, but the guy selling it was telling me the lights didn't work and the wires were missing so i decided no to it and got the other one. had i known about these having lights up top and down below, i would have got one of these.

Lights aren't a big deal. The ballasts on the fluorescent lights typically go bad. They were made by Pilot. You can replace the entire fixture for under $30. The best upgrade is led lighting for the down spotlights. Lower wattage and cooler.

Lights aren't a big deal. The ballasts on the fluorescent lights typically go bad. They were made by Pilot. You can replace the entire fixture for under $30. The best upgrade is led lighting for the down spotlights. Lower wattage and cooler.

Cooler indeed! I couldn't (Wouldn't) put a 3-tier on the top shelf in my Spine Case when I first got it...waay too damned hot up there with the lights on. Amazon led direct plug in replacements were $17 and I can leave them on for days. The ballast was fine on mine, though, but that's still not a huge expense.