• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display case score! My 1st case!

LEDs came in....pics make it look overpowering but it isn't actually as crazy as it looks.

IMG_7442.JPGIMG_7443.JPGIMG_7444.JPGIMG_7446.JPG

IMG_7442.JPG IMG_7443.JPG

IMG_7450.JPG

I got the strips on Amazon that come with a remote. Not sure if it was this exact one, but similar. The 16ft was exactly perfect for a single wide. It was a pain tucking them behind the shelves but worth it. I then ran the remote sensor and power through the bottom of the side piece of plexi glass - I'll attach some photos when I get a chance. The adhesive already on the strip is decent but the part sticking to the very top of the case falls off - I assume it's just not made for metal. There are connectors you can get if you have a larger case. I have these around the bar in my man cave also. They work very well for the price.

Amazon.com: SUPERNIGHT® 16.4ft 5M Waterproof Flexible strip 300leds Color Changing RGB SMD5050 LED Light Strip Kit RGB 5M +44Key Remote+12V 5A Power Supply: Musical Instruments

:prankster:
I got the strips on Amazon that come with a remote. Not sure if it was this exact one, but similar. The 16ft was exactly perfect for a single wide. It was a pain tucking them behind the shelves but worth it. I then ran the remote sensor and power through the bottom of the side piece of plexi glass - I'll attach some photos when I get a chance. The adhesive already on the strip is decent but the part sticking to the very top of the case falls off - I assume it's just not made for metal. There are connectors you can get if you have a larger case. I have these around the bar in my man cave also. They work very well for the price.

Amazon.com: SUPERNIGHT® 16.4ft 5M Waterproof Flexible strip 300leds Color Changing RGB SMD5050 LED Light Strip Kit RGB 5M +44Key Remote+12V 5A Power Supply: Musical Instruments
Cool, I will check these out. Looks really nice.

Here's where I ran the wire...The plexi glass was already popped out in the front from transporting the case, so I was lazy I should have run it out the back....The big Oakley sign I have hides it decently.IMG_8313.JPGIMG_8314.JPG

Latest Posts

Back