• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Case Shipping Question

GUDbOY65

Oakley Beginner
Has anyone ship a black double wide or a triple wide? If so, what is the approximate weight and size (L x W x H) of these 2 cases?

It's best to be patient and find one local to you...

Shipping can vary widely.

I've heard of rates near $600 for a doublewide... Cross country.

Thanks Eckstream1 for the heads up. Luckily I have a close friend that works for a shipping company. He jus needs approx. size and weight of these two cases.

Has anyone ship a black double wide or a triple wide? If so, what is the approximate weight and size (L x W x H) of these 2 cases?

Depends on the company you use, the persons willingness to pack properly and pallet the case and if there will be a liftgate required at pick up or destination...

I have had both shipped to me recently and paid between 400-600...

Issue is INSURANCE dont ship without it and make sure you know what coverage your getting because there are a few and some SUCK!!!

I would be patient as was mentioned if its just a double wide, triples arent nearly as common and should be grabbed when possible...

can anyone help me out by measuring their black double wide and a triple wide? Would really appreciate the help. Thanks.