• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display case with no lights?

BlackClu

Oakley Expert
I have this display case that I've had for a few years. It has no lights, which doesn't bother me, but is that normal? Obviously I'm not using it to display Oakley's, I hope I'm not breaking any unwritten rule.

20160527_200327.jpg

The top black panel will come off with the removal of some torx screw and there should be some fixtures in there to add some bulbs. Also under that white panel at the bottom of the case should be a place to add a few more bulbs, it just lifs up really easy.
Good luck and let's us know if you it to light up!

Ah, ok, that's good to know. I might add lights later. I've just never seen one without lights. Thanks for the info.

The top black panel will come off with the removal of some torx screw and there should be some fixtures in there to add some bulbs. Also under that white panel at the bottom of the case should be a place to add a few more bulbs, it just lifs up really easy.
Good luck and let's us know if you it to light up!
This.

Sorry to butt in, but does the top balast control the small bulbs as well as the light up Oakley part? On my case, bulbs don't work but Oakley lights up. Wondering if that means I just need to replace bulbs.

Sorry to butt in, but does the top balast control the small bulbs as well as the light up Oakley part? On my case, bulbs don't work but Oakley lights up. Wondering if that means I just need to replace bulbs.
Yes it does. Change the bulbs and you should be good to got unless there is a bad wire.

Latest Posts

Back