• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Case

Well, I'm finally done and I think I did well.. I bought the case for $45 off of eBay and had to drive 6 hours one way to a podunk town to get it. By the time you add up materials, gas, and man hours I would have came out cheaper just to buy a mint case.. But I enjoyed working on it; and there is something about putting hard work in to something that makes it special. The light is remote controlled and I have plans for a dimming, multi-colored led lighting system that can be remotely controlled from my android smartphone.. For no order reason than I can and think that would be badass! Lol My collection is meager at best, but now that I have my case it's time to stop filling er' up! :)
5any6uhu.jpg
du2y8a8e.jpg
eha4ejus.jpg
ve6e8yqy.jpg

Well, I'm finally done and I think I did well.. I bought the case for $45 off of eBay and had to drive 6 hours one way to a podunk town to get it. By the time you add up materials, gas, and man hours I would have came out cheaper just to buy a mint case.. But I enjoyed working on it; and there is something about putting hard work in to something that makes it special. The light is remote controlled and I have plans for a dimming, multi-colored led lighting system that can be remotely controlled from my android smartphone.. For no order reason than I can and think that would be badass! Lol My collection is meager at best, but now that I have my case it's time to stop filling er' up! :)
5any6uhu.jpg
du2y8a8e.jpg
eha4ejus.jpg
ve6e8yqy.jpg
Looks amazing! Have fun filling it up with goodies!

Back