• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display case

Yep as I understand the criteria I can't sell it on here which is why I was only asking about a value. No one has really said what the value is so I might just take a stab at putting it on a local site tomorrow to see if I get any takers in the Broomfield area.

A couple of $200 valuations were provided. I think that's a little off though. People dream for that price and it does happen sometimes, but that's not the norm. The norm is people listing for crazy high and finding out who will pay the closest to the crazy price. I suggest starting at a more realistic price of $500 and going from there. In the end, it's up to you. Put it on eBay and list as pick up only. Start bids at $1 and you'll see what it's "worth" when the auction ends!

I have a question....I have one of these cases and am curious....the legs against the wall look like they have been "closed together"...did you do that yourself? Mine do not adjust narrower or wider as far as I know! ...And if they do, man did I ever miss it!

I have a question....I have one of these cases and am curious....the legs against the wall look like they have been "closed together"...did you do that yourself? Mine do not adjust narrower or wider as far as I know! ...And if they do, man did I ever miss it!

Mine is packed in a fitting room with boxes around it right now so it is not the most accessible, but I didn't make any adjustments to the legs and from what I can tell it doesn't appear that they move.

Thanks for the replies I think I'll ask $400 locally in hopes I can move it quickly. I need to free up the space. If that doesn't work I might become eligible to sell it here.

Legs aren't adjustable. The ones in the store actually has rollers, optometrists generally did not opt for the wheel package. The drawbacks to this case are, it's heavy and awkward to move, mirrors are almost impossible to find and most don't have a lighting kit on the bottom. I liked mine but I prefer the Black 3.1 cases. $400 for this case is not a bad price.

I have the one with the light on the bottom and a mirror. I picked it up a few months ago for $450 and drove 4hrs each way to scoop it.

Back