• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

display case

How much does this case worth?

• ?

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • ??

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

teambabs

I should Work at Oakley
Any idea as to how much this goes for? Just a small countertop display case that lights up. Thanks!

00O0O_b6M7TFg8TZ0_1200x900.jpg

I voted ?? lol
I would guess about 300 to 400 bucks. I never see cases go for cheap prices.

I always see members posting good prices on threads like this and maybe it's just my bad luck on not being able to find one or looking hard enough, but I never see Oakley cases in the 150 to 250 price range. They are out there I'm sure but I never see any for those kind of deals. :(

I would say $200. I prefer the metal cases but that one looks good. I have a metal cube and the pedestal for the countertop metal case. Its all about supply and demand, as well as the right timing.

There's this local guy here in Las Vegas & he's asking $250 but he can let it go for 200. I already have the 6ft single case so I don't really need this one but I think it's kool to have a small countertop one. I rarely seen a small one like this on sale. So it's more of a want than a need.

There's a few of the plastic sunglass stands that included as well. Should I get it for $200 & forget the wife right now? She gonna say that I don't need it so I might have to sleep on the ground next to this case.

01111_d2UMYLpj8rw_1200x900.jpg

00i0i_RpircRtOoE_1200x900.jpg

I'd say go for it, not a bad price with the stands included. You can never have too much room for expanding the collection. Just don't ask the wife now, ask for forgiveness later!:punish:;)

Back