• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Cases - Show Them!

Belmont3

Oakley Beginner
So, browsing through the forum I found myself always looking for pictures of cases and how other O-lectors display their stuff, you know, to get an idea on how to display my stuff, just getting ideas. So I was thinking, why not show it in one single thread.

So this is what I was thinking, post pictures of your case or cases, the room you display them and a quick look on what you have. Feel free to post as many pics as you want.

I know some have amazing collections displayed in non oakley cases, but this isn't a show off your collection only, this is more of a Lets see how you display it and remember how stuff looked in stores!

"Official Display Cases Only"

Ready? GO!

Last edited:
OK, I'll play along. This is a pic from when I had a single case set up at the old house. Still havent set anything up at the new house but.... Im sketching out ideas in my head for the design and layout.

DSC02462.jpg

OK, I'll play too - My case is still a fairly recent acquisition; I haven't yet really put a lot of thought into the layout. But so far I'm keeping it clean, simple, and clutter-free - just stands and glasses, aside from my polarized display on the bottom shelf, even though I have more odds and ends.

Top three shelves are my x-metals, with my nine Juliets on triples alternating between right and left, balanced by other x-metals on the other side - XX and Mars on the top, half X and R2 next down, and XS on the third. Fourth shelf is for my few o-matters. But I've got a 10th Juliet due to arrive tomorrow and I don't yet know how I'll incorporate that.

Lacking OEM lighting, I installed some variable color LEDs - I set left and right on different, complementing colors and let both scroll through the spectrum.

20140926_224421.jpg
20140926_224508.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411793135.470190.jpg

Not in best shape right now, as i am adding more cases to house my stuff. rx tower all x metal glasses.

Top three shelves are models I wear with trinkets scattered in. Not as practical as I would want as sometimes I trample over stuff up front to get to other glasses. My future plan is to put stuff I wear here with display items in the background, with a couple of countertops with shelf-whores.

This is what my collection looked like before I moved. I haven't exactly got things sorted out at the new place. I have a bit of OCD when it comes to symmetry. Setup from left to right:
Personal Faves (2 cases)
Random Vintage and Frogs
2000 and newer
Artist Series
Last 2 are "other" series (TLD, Max Fear, IH, etc, etc)
Top had my fluoros, diecasts, etc
Never got around to getting posters up before the move. One day that may happen but they take up a ton of wall space that I don't have.

IMG_3745_zpsebd01120.jpg

This is what my collection looked like before I moved. I haven't exactly got things sorted out at the new place. I have a bit of OCD when it comes to symmetry. Setup from left to right:
Personal Faves (2 cases)
Random Vintage and Frogs
2000 and newer
Artist Series
Last 2 are "other" series (TLD, Max Fear, IH, etc, etc)
Top had my fluoros, diecasts, etc
Never got around to getting posters up before the move. One day that may happen but they take up a ton of wall space that I don't have.

IMG_3745_zpsebd01120.jpg
OCD. Isn't it just soooooo much fun?

Do you break out the tape measure and make sure things are just right?

Latest Posts

Back