• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Cases - Show Them!

This thread is the reason I can't find a double wide case near me :(

Awesome collections so far everyone!

Unfortunately I didn't find any near me until after I got my first two which were shipped from Chicago, it was another year and a half before one showed up near me. That wasn't charging 2 arms and two legs. Lol

image.jpg

Bad lighting, (it's kind of dark out, looks way better during the day) this case has a lot of clutter at the moment, especially along the bottom shelf, some random crap down there...
But yeah got lucky on this double wide and recently got a single of the same style but will have to part with it... Wife said she would kill me :(

Still got room in this one though ;)

My current setup..... Lost the man-cave when we moved.....and as usual... Please excuse the crappy iPhone pics. There are many members who helped me get my collection to where it is. They know their contributions and I'd like to thank them very much.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412003379.351630.jpg

Black Double.....

Top Row L-R
Carbon/24K, Finito Juliet, Ruby Clear Juliet, XM/Mirror Juliet, Brown Juliet, TI/Titanium Irid Juliet

2nd Row
XM/Emeraldine Juliet, XM/Ice Juliet, XM/Ruby Juliet, XM/Pos Red Juliet, XM/Emerald Irid Juliet

3rd Row
TI02/XX, Plasma/Ice XX, TI02 Juliet, XM/Violet Mars, XM Ruby/Crater

4th Row
Ruby/XX Twenty, G30/XX Twenty, Skull XX, Skull SJ, Copper Juliet, Matte Black/Ice XX Twenty, Crystal/Fire XX Twenty, Electric Blue XX Twenty

Missing: Crystal/Pos Red XX Twenty, Cobalt/Pos Red Minute..... Both incoming

Bottom Row
XM/Ducati, Carbon Ducati, IH Juliet, IH Hatchet

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412003361.950669.jpg

Black Single

Top Row
Purple Juliet

2nd Row
XM Romeo 1

3rd Row
Matte Black/Ruby OTT

4th Row
Misc & Black Face Minute Machine

Bottom
More misc, Skull lanyards, Carabiners, Pins & Keychains

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412003572.902302.jpg

Last edited:
OK, I'll play too - My case is still a fairly recent acquisition; I haven't yet really put a lot of thought into the layout. But so far I'm keeping it clean, simple, and clutter-free - just stands and glasses, aside from my polarized display on the bottom shelf, even though I have more odds and ends.

Top three shelves are my x-metals, with my nine Juliets on triples alternating between right and left, balanced by other x-metals on the other side - XX and Mars on the top, half X and R2 next down, and XS on the third. Fourth shelf is for my few o-matters. But I've got a 10th Juliet due to arrive tomorrow and I don't yet know how I'll incorporate that.

Lacking OEM lighting, I installed some variable color LEDs - I set left and right on different, complementing colors and let both scroll through the spectrum.

View attachment 106136 View attachment 106137

Loving the uncluttered look!

My current setup..... Lost the man-cave when we moved.....and as usual... Please excuse the crappy iPhone pics. There are many members who helped me get my collection to where it is. They know their contributions and I'd like to thank them very much.

View attachment 106306

Black Double.....

Top Row L-R
Carbon/24K, Finito Juliet, Ruby Clear Juliet, XM/Mirror Juliet, Brown Juliet, TI/Titanium Irid Juliet

2nd Row
XM/Emeraldine Juliet, XM/Ice Juliet, XM/Ruby Juliet, XM/Pos Red Juliet, XM/Emerald Irid Juliet

3rd Row
TI02/XX, Plasma/Ice XX, TI02 Juliet, XM/Violet Mars, XM Ruby/Crater

4th Row
Ruby/XX Twenty, G30/XX Twenty, Skull XX, Skull SJ, Copper Juliet, Matte Black/Ice XX Twenty, Crystal/Fire XX Twenty, Electric Blue XX Twenty

Missing: Crystal/Pos Red XX Twenty, Cobalt/Pos Red Minute..... Both incoming

Bottom Row
XM/Ducati, Carbon Ducati, IH Juliet, IH Hatchet

View attachment 106305

Black Single

Top Row
Purple Juliet

2nd Row
XM Romeo 1

3rd Row
Matte Black/Ruby OTT

4th Row