• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Cases - Show Them!

My current setup..... Lost the man-cave when we moved.....and as usual... Please excuse the crappy iPhone pics. There are many members who helped me get my collection to where it is. They know their contributions and I'd like to thank them very much.

View attachment 106306

Black Double.....

Top Row L-R
Carbon/24K, Finito Juliet, Ruby Clear Juliet, XM/Mirror Juliet, Brown Juliet, TI/Titanium Irid Juliet

2nd Row
XM/Emeraldine Juliet, XM/Ice Juliet, XM/Ruby Juliet, XM/Pos Red Juliet, XM/Emerald Irid Juliet

3rd Row
TI02/XX, Plasma/Ice XX, TI02 Juliet, XM/Violet Mars, XM Ruby/Crater

4th Row
Ruby/XX Twenty, G30/XX Twenty, Skull XX, Skull SJ, Copper Juliet, Matte Black/Ice XX Twenty, Crystal/Fire XX Twenty, Electric Blue XX Twenty

Missing: Crystal/Pos Red XX Twenty, Cobalt/Pos Red Minute..... Both incoming

Bottom Row
XM/Ducati, Carbon Ducati, IH Juliet, IH Hatchet

View attachment 106305

Black Single

Top Row
Purple Juliet

2nd Row
XM Romeo 1

3rd Row
Matte Black/Ruby OTT

4th Row
Misc & Black Face Minute Machine

Bottom
More misc, Skull lanyards, Carabiners, Pins & Keychains

View attachment 106307

Really great set up, awesome collection!

Thanks for the kind words....it has always been a work in progress but I'm finally starting to feel content.....maybe.....

How's this?
Man, you put me on the spot because your case looks great! IDK. Lets have a poll? Should we allow custom? It gets tricky imo. Yours is obviously unique and completely built by you (saw the thread) and I respect that, but I guess I wouldnt want let say myself to go buy one from X-store, throw an icon or sticker and post. Its mainly to show Oakley cases being used properly. Please, I dont mean to offend anyone, I know there are a few custom cases out there that are simply great! Heck, at one point I wanted to make my own (still do).

Dont take it down though, but if other members want to jump in the subject go for it. I do not intend to patrol this thread :p

Everyone, great collections. I really like how everyone has their unique way of displaying. I know there are some more out there! Keep em coming, from cubes to triple wides, eager to see them!

Everyone, great collections. I really like how everyone has their unique way of displaying. I know there are some more out there! Keep em coming, from cubes to triple wides, eager to see them!
Oh, ok!

jjll92-jpg.100145.jpg

3/4s of my Juliets, no room for the rest. I need to go bigger than a countertop - or maybe 4x 2-tier stands but then the end of the stems of the glasses in front will be perilously close to the lenses of those behind.

Man, you put me on the spot because your case looks great! IDK. Lets have a poll? Should we allow custom? It gets tricky imo. Yours is obviously unique and completely built by you (saw the thread) and I respect that, but I guess I wouldnt want let say myself to go buy one from X-store, throw an icon or sticker and post. Its mainly to show Oakley cases being used properly. Please, I dont mean to offend anyone, I know there are a few custom cases out there that are simply great! Heck, at one point I wanted to make my own (still do).

Dont take it down though, but if other members want to jump in the subject go for it. I do not intend to patrol this thread :p

Not trying to be offensive in any way, you should change the thread to Show your official Oakley cases, because in your first statement it doesn't say just official cases. Still allot of nice collections here

Not trying to be offensive in any way, you should change the thread to Show your official Oakley cases, because in your first statement it doesn't say just official cases. Still allot of nice collections here
Yeah, I thought about that but I didnt want to sound like a total A-hole haha. Ill change it. Thanks @Nortika

Back