• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Cases

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Hey, I know how expensive Display cases can be and how awesome they can be, so I thought they deserved their own area in the forum. So use this area to discuss anything related to Display Cases, Post pics about display cases, etc.

Enjoy!

love this idea! Hope we get to see some cool cases that are out there. Id love to find one for myself too. Lets see those pics guys!

28" Counter Top Display Case

28indisplaycase.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the going price for this case is great condition? I have a lead on one......

250-350

I want to know what the holder is on the top that you can see in this pic. It's rotates on bearings. I don't know if it is a mirror holder or what.

250-350

I want to know what the holder is on the top that you can see in this pic. It's rotates on bearings. I don't know if it is a mirror holder or what.
I would think that it held a rotating sunglass holder...I have seen cabinets with holders in them just like this case....look at the cabinet on top in the upper right of FearGearGarages awesome collection....
officewallb.jpg

Latest Posts

Back