• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Display Cases

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am selling both of my cases. I no longer use them at all. Just looking to get out of them what I have in them. I am located in central PA area code 17870. I will gladly work with you to help you with getting your item. I am able to meet part way to help with travel. If you are seriously interested PM and we will work something out. Both cases are used and have the typical bumps and bruises that you expect but are overall in very good condition.

Double Wide
Has lights installed and comes with all shelves even though there is one missing from the photo. I also have keys. 400$

photo-100_zps01d577d7.jpg

Mega Tower
No Lights and the frosted light plate is missing from the top. Also whoever owned it before me cut the arm off of the lower lock on the plexiglass door to the cabinet. The top lock and bottom storage lock both work fine. Comes with keys. 300$

photo-99_zpsc75491ac.jpg

Please note the stands in the mega are not included.

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump!

These are both now on Ebay as well but I will gladly end the auctions of somebody is interested!

these are nicely priced. hope someone from the Philippines sells these for the same price.. LOL..

Is the double still avail?

Username Hidden said:
Bump!

These are both now on Ebay as well but I will gladly end the auctions of somebody is interested!
what's the item number on eBay for the Megatower?

Also, what town in PA are you at?

Both cases sold locally (through Ebay) to a guy 25 minutes away from me who has a pretty awesome collection from the sounds of it. Looking forward to delivering the cases to him and seeing some of his stuff.

This thread can be closed now. Thanks!

Sad I missed this one :(