• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Display Items: X Metal & Watch Stands, Card Holders, Bomb Keychains, Coins *MORE ADDED, CHECK IT!!*

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I see like 26 of them but he listed them as 'Sign Holder: $12' I believe

My bad ... will admit I was looking for the words card holder in the price list, ... but I definitely thank you. :)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Sorry, but I don't see any card holders in your photos let alone a price for one. Help? :)
Username Hidden said:
I see like 26 of them but he listed them as 'Sign Holder: $12' I believe

Teamwork.

I am shocked nobody wants any bomb keychains :-(

Lots still left, lets make some package deals!

I would love one of those bomb key chains but do not have $100 to spend on a key chain

Username Hidden said:
I would love one of those bomb key chains but do not have $100 to spend on a key chain

Same here, ... I live for 'lil trinkets like that, especially since I am done buying glasses right now, but a "bill" for one of those? Maybe it is a huge collectible, maybe not ... but I "use" my stuff, ... therefore I will not have even a $50 keychain hanging from my pocket, etc.

Nonetheless, the OP has one Hell-uva stockpile of swag!

Definitely an awesome stockpile of goodies and I also love little goodies such as keychains and little models and toys...I honestly wouldn't even feel right making an offer on one because it would be much lower than $100 but I would absolutely love to get one of the keychains!!

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Same here, ... I live for 'lil trinkets like that, especially since I am done buying glasses right now, but a "bill" for one of those? Maybe it is a huge collectible, maybe not ... but I "use" my stuff, ... therefore I will not have even a $50 keychain hanging from my pocket, etc.

Nonetheless, the OP has one Hell-uva stockpile of swag!

Username Hidden said:
Definitely an awesome stockpile of goodies and I also love little goodies such as keychains and little models and toys...I honestly wouldn't even feel right making an offer on one because it would be much lower than $100 but I would absolutely love to get one of the keychains!!

You wouldn't want to have one of these on your keyring anyways; they are a very poor keychain. The finish comes of easily and the part that holds the keyring isn't very sturdy.

I think that's why they command so much; not very many examples have survived.

You should hook a brother up with one for a price I could justify and afford...I am curious as to what I could do to strengthen up the chain attachment point and also what could be done to strengthen up the finish, maybe powdercoat it or even getting it shot with linex would look awesome as long as you could still make out the "O"

Username Hidden said:
You should hook a brother up with one for a price I could justify and afford...I am curious as to what I could do to strengthen up the chain attachment point and also what could be done to strengthen up the finish, maybe powdercoat it or even getting it shot with linex would look awesome as long as you could still make out the "O"
Cerakote that bad boy and you could run that thing through the ringer without putting a blemish on it. I would like to have one too, but they are quite expensive.

Maybe if we get a group together that everybody wants one and pays for them at the same time...maybe we could get a group discount rate??