1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Hey guys I am looking for something to display my collection in. I know a lot of you guys use the detolf from Ikea but I am looking for something smaller. Something similar to the Oakley cubes, that would be ideal but can never track one down for a good price. Any ideas or suggestions?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Maybe if your handy you could make your own? Use some aluminum and some pixi glass and you could make a cube to the same size as oakleys and then put some of the stickers fromcoakley on it. That's the only thing I can think of.

3. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Hm not a bad idea but I am not the greatest handyman around. Anybody ever done anything similar to this and have something I can look at the get ideas from?

4. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

What would you consider a good price? Did you check out the display cases that BAPD77 has? They are similar in size to the small Oakley cases and I think he got them on EBay.

5. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

Del is right, BAPD77 has similar to oakley style cases...I forgot how much they are though. Shoot him a pm!

6. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

I drew up plans for a wooden version if you want them. It was for a 6' tall tower, but just went with the Detolf. Depending on what kind of wood you used, a shorter 2' or 3' one would probably run $30-$50 with wood and plexiglass. Just need to get the right amount of BF per dollar.

7. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

8. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

9. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Isn't it? Aluminum and glass rocks! Just missing rivets and oakley etching hehe.

10. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

I think there maybe a few members that grab one or two!! Sure BAPD77 may grab one!!