1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Finally getting around to listing all my extra stuff I don't need or really want. Post here or PM me offers. I'll reply/check as often as I can.

Polarized Display - $30 (not sure what the happens under polarized lenses, bc I don't have an)
    Display Stands, Lens Display, Cards, Wave Display And Metal Rack Display Come Get It - 09e0e6c9.jpg

Card Holders- $10 each (discount for multiples) 3 left
    Display Stands, Lens Display, Cards, Wave Display And Metal Rack Display Come Get It - b088ab92.jpg

Metal Lens Display (missing one lens) - $75
    Display Stands, Lens Display, Cards, Wave Display And Metal Rack Display Come Get It - c3fc913e.jpg

Plastic Displays: $5 each (discount for multiples) ONLY 2.0 and the glasses one left
    Display Stands, Lens Display, Cards, Wave Display And Metal Rack Display Come Get It - a2a0f210.jpg

Wave display - $30 SOLD

Metal Racks - $15 (also not sure what they were used for)
    Display Stands, Lens Display, Cards, Wave Display And Metal Rack Display Come Get It - fff42d43.jpg

Polarized Display Card - SOLD

Oakley plaque (has a metal clamp on the back like it belongs on a tower) - $20
    Display Stands, Lens Display, Cards, Wave Display And Metal Rack Display Come Get It - 86f75d2d.jpg

As you can tell I'm not sure what some of these things were used for, so feel free to educate me.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pmed!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just FYI, the Wave display was one of the first Oakley displays. It was used in generic display cases to showcase Oakley eyewear.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Everyone's been pmd

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent back with my e-mail

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, I will take a card holder. PM sent

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you still have the Frogskin display card

10. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    argh. i could have really used that SJ 2.0 display card....