• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Distressed Blue Radar Array Set

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys, I'm selling my Distressed Blue Radar Array set. It was a gift to me, but the wife says I look funny in them so I gotta let them go. I've only used the +red iridium lens and the rest of the lenses are unused. I've only worn them twice inside the car and have been displayed the rest of the time. The +red lens have a small scratch on the upper left corner, but are completely hidden once the lens are mounted and do not affect vision at all. The frame itself has some minor flaking (which is common for this frame from what I've heard around here) on the upper left side where the lens and frame meet. This is also not visible once a lens have been mounted. I've seen the prices for these range wildly on eBay, so I'm not really sure how to price them. I'll price them at $320 OBO shipped within US and Canada. Again, feel free to make reasonable offers if I'm way off on my price :) No trades for the moment, except for maybe an OTT plus cash on my end of course. Thanks for looking!

DSC01401.jpg
DSC01400.jpg
DSC01398.jpg
DSC01397.jpg
DSC01396.jpg
DSC01394.jpg
DSC01392.jpg
DSC01391.jpg
DSC01390.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Just so you know, this is in store at vaults for CAD269

I paid 229 US

Thanks for the info guys! At least now I have an idea of how much the retail price is. Thread closed for now until I figure out what to do with them. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.