• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Distresssed Blue Flak Jacket

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
Has anyone seen these new box sets? I assume that the are like the holiday sets of flak, fast jacket, and radarlock. The Scottsdale O store called me yesterday to say they had one and there are only 7 in the company at the moment. I am out of town for work and asked if they could hold it. Later last night I received another email saying the flak was sold, but there is a radarlock set coming out too.

A distressed blue flak? The distressed look is much better on lifestyle frames imo. I would love to see pix of this though.

ajynu4u7.jpg

I think you're right on that. It doesn't go with the whole "sporty" theme

it's too "distressed" not meant to be an all over look...needs to be done at "wear" points where it would normally see contact...crests of round shapes, sharp edges, etc...this whole worn look is being played out super fast...that's why you only see me do it if someone asks, otherwise a waste of a good project frame for me...too many other ideas spinning around lol

Is it just me or does it seem like Oakley's been riding trends for the last bit. "This has been popular, let's keep riding the wave until it's no longer in demand" with similar colors from summit/aquatique and blacklight/acid, and now craftsman and this? :S

Latest Posts

Back