• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Distresssed Blue Flak Jacket

I like them a lot as well. I'm glad they didn't do the boring matte carbon fiber frame again

qtrain23 said:
Not quite.

Holes in jeans reduce the life of the jeans or make them unusable depending on what you do with them (assuming you by them for actual use and no fashion, not sure why you'd do this but I'm sure people have)

The glasses just appear worn. There is nothing actually wrong with them (not worn out, scratched, knicked, beat up, etc). They're still brand new and just look old.

A better comparison would have been jeans that are faded and look well worn in.

Don't care about what you think they are still ugly

Please allow this thread to get back on topic. We can settle this via PM. Thank You.

I know that at least 3 maybe 4 arrived at my store a few days ago. Pretty disappointed in them not putting a polarized black iridium lens just like the bundles for the holiday. Frame colors are nice. They need to get away from this distressed look and go another direction. To me it seems like an idea taken from the Patterson collection. But I don't believe that Oakley or Luxottica are listening to their consumers on their product lately...

I had a peep at them a couple of days ago. All the employees that I spoke with hated them. I kinda liked them actually. Best looking flak I've ever seen...but that's like saying that's the nicest AMC Pacer I've ever seen. ;)

I thought these looked good in the photos that I saw. Then I had the chance to put them in my hands and my first thought was, wow these feel really cheap. The artwork seems very second rate and did not feel like a Oakley product what so ever. I was highly disappointed.

Back