• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do Any Guys Here Wear The Commit?

I beg to differ. I tried on a pair of Metallic Black Commit at the Vault the other day. They were mixed in with the guys pairs, and I didn't even know what they were. They actually looked good on me. The only real feminine feature that I noticed is that the earstems aren't as long as on mens pairs, but they would still be long enough to fit most guys who don't have mongoloid-head.

If you're a guy and going to "commit," I would advise going for the SQ pair; the squared lenses are more masculine than the AV. Plus, check your Vault; all the pairs I saw were $49.

I tried a pair, they didn't fit :( but I would totally wear some if they did.

I wish I had a Vault near me.

http://www.oakley.com/women/products/6268/26147

Commit SQ Sunglasses
"We have the honor of serving countless female athletes who commit themselves to the highest standards of personal achievement. For them we made Commit®, a performance design that helps sports professionals find their limits and just as easily exceed them. Made exclusively for women, Commit reinvents everything the world knows about comfort, fit and style with the kind of bold beauty that celebrates the power and grace of the female form."

Knock yourselves out, gentlemen.

They'll come with that cute white microbag and hard-case too, I imagine.
:)

Wear whatever you like/suits you. Leave the childish attitudes at school

How patronising.
My statement wasn't childish. I was pointing out that Oakley's website classes them as being a Women's frame, and indeed quotes them as "made exclusively for women".

But yeah, to repeat myself, knock yourselves out. Wear what you like.

I gotta admit I tried on a pair of Commits once, and they fit ok. But I didn't realize what they were until a salesperson told me. While the Flaks and half jackets both are great, I know some people's faces just look better with a more rounded pair of glasses (or sunglasses). Hence..the Commit would be a great option for them.

Latest Posts

Back