• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do Clear Frames Help With Tan Lines?

DJJay

Oakley Beginner
I'm trying to make a decison on frame color and was wondering if clear frames would help with tan lines? I'm looking for a pair to get for the beach and didn't know if anyone had any experience or if the clear frames wouldn't make much of a difference.

Ha! That tatt is ridiculous...I was pretty doubtful the clear frames would make much of a difference but I have never owned a pair. I'm looking at getting a pair of batwolfs and I thought since the frame was kind of large it might be worth asking. Thanks!

Let's say they did. the lenses filter 100% UV and would thusly provide a "Tan Line." wear sunscreen SPF Blackhole is my suggestion to protect your skin, and Oakley to protect your eyes.

I was mostly thinking of the sides of the frame....wasn't sure if the plastic would filter the UV rays or if it would just act like any other color. I know it's not a serious question for most, I just thought it was worth asking the community since I obviously have no idea.

Back