• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do Counterfeit Hollow Point Watches Exist?

Avenger2013

Oakley Beginner
Hello All,

I am new to the forum, but have enjoyed the quality of Oakley products for some time. I am going to purchase a red Hollow Point watch, but am concerned about the possibility of counterfiets.

Two questions:

1) Has anyone come across a counterfeit Hollow Point?
2) Did Oakley make two different red Hollow Point watches?
(I have seen red faces with red dials and red faces with black dials)

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

I have never seen a counterfeit, yet. And yes oakley did make two different red faced hollow points.

Someone's confusing orange with red?

I have personally seen in an Oakley store the red face with black dials. However, I have also seen pictures online of a red face with red dials. Google "Red Oakley Hollow Point" and you can see what I am talking about.

I have personally seen in an Oakley store the red face with black dials. However, I have also seen pictures online of a red face with red dials. Google "Red Oakley Hollow Point" and you can see what I am talking about.
I just googled it. Shows the orange with orange dials and the red with black dials. The orange in some pics appear reddish. But that's orange nonetheless.

There is a difference in the sub dials on those pics as compared to current ones available. I do know a few of there watches had designs change mid production. Take the Minute Machine for example, the face of the watch changed, it was very noticeable, yet if you bought it from an authorized dealer you were not concerned. They do make replica Minute machines, Time Bombs and Time bomb 2. The replica minute machine is easy to spot.....I would take caution as sometimes saving some money maybe actually a loss......

There is a difference in the sub dials on those pics as compared to current ones available. I do know a few of there watches had designs change mid production. Take the Minute Machine for example, the face of the watch changed, it was very noticeable, yet if you bought it from an authorized dealer you were not concerned. They do make replica Minute machines, Time Bombs and Time bomb 2. The replica minute machine is easy to spot.....I would take caution as sometimes saving some money maybe actually a loss......

Thanks xmetalmania, I agree with your word of caution. I am looking to find a good and legitimate value :)

Latest Posts

Back