• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS EBAY SELLER...beatmaster7 Aka JAKE ****S!!!!

Ebay only cares about the 10% give or take that they make on auctions. Buyer protection is bull. It doesn't help sellers or buyers. If ebay really wanted to stop this kind of stuff they should suspend peoples accounts for a period of time. Including paypal access. It would stop this kind of fraudulent acts. imo

Yeah, but having been on eBay for 10 years I can honestly say for every bad seller there is a bad buyer. So it's swings and roundabouts. You have to do your research.

I have to say eBay was a much better place prior to the them stopping sellers being able to leave buyers negative feedback, it's no longer a fair system.

Update - I finally got my full refund from the seller. He never responded after I called him on his admission of guilt, saying that the "lenses were not that scratched". So as soon as my refund posted, I messaged him again for verification of his mailing address. He waited another day before responding. So as of 3:40pm HST, his crappy lenses are on it's way back to him. I'm just crossing my fingers hoping this guy doesn't try to pull some other BS once he receives the lenses back.

I messaged him one last time to provide all pertinent shipping info. I packed everything and shipped exactly in the same method as he did to me...in a padded envelope and by the cheapest method possible...cost me $2.80 + $0.80 for the envelope. For that $3.60, I also gave him a piece of my mind and told him that I would normally thank a person for working with me, but in his case I wasn't going to because I wouldn't really mean it! LMAO! I also told him that if he was planning to try and sell those crappy lenses again, that he'd better be sure to list them truthfully this time, and not try to rip people off. Oh, and I also told him that I didn't appreciate his ignorance costing me money for nothing. But, just to leave on a positive note, I wished him good luck and good riddance, LOL!

Back