• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do Oakley offer any kind of replacement service/policy?

Simonofthepiemans

Oakley Beginner
Hi all

My much loved Racing Jackets are starting to feel tired. The arms no longer say in the open (or closed) position. I presume the plastic has just worn. Do Oakley offer any kind of replacement service. Considering the glasses cost nigh on £200 when I brought them I'd hoped for more then a couple of years of wear out of them. Bear in mind I live in England, so they're by no means used all year round either.
Any thoughts?
Cheers

hi from somerset! you can always try customer services but the best you will probably get is a %age off a new pair which will still be dearer than you can get elsewhere. it is probably the arms that have worn so you may be able to find some on ebay or on here once you access the exchange section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There should be some good deals on Racing jackets a few places now and that is probably your best shot. Like the others have said, Oakley will probably offer you a discount on a new pair, but at the moment there aren't any good offers on their European site so you are better of buying somewhere else.

Down Under - we also get 25% off in store if your willing to forfeit any old pair of Oakley's

Latest Posts

Back