• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do Oakley Vault Employees Work On Commission

I'm going to local vault where last 2 trips spent over 1500.00. I had an issue where it cost me 100.00 out of my pocket on a return (long story). Anyway going back tomorrow (unfortunately its the only one around) and plan on buying 6 pair or so. If they are on commission I already know what I want. I am going to pick the newest, youngest, most inexperience one there and say "I want that one, that one and that one etc, ring them up". If they are not on commision I am still going to buy them but I am going to run them all around the store looking at eacg and every pair before I bag them
Why would you pick the inexperienced one? You'd think that I'd you find someone who knows what they are doing they'd help you faster and get things right. That way you won't have to make a return trip.

Why would you pick the inexperienced one? You'd think that I'd you find someone who knows what they are doing they'd help you faster and get things right. That way you won't have to make a return trip.
He knows what he's getting. He'd be giving the sale to the new guy to help him out

Latest Posts

Back