• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do The Stpl /Staple Holbrooks Normally Come With Light Swirl Marks On The Chrome Lens

alcapon1

I should Work at Oakley
West Side
Do the Holbrook STPL have very light swirl marks on the chrome lenses. I read another forum where someone had these but they sent them back. Do chrome lenses all have this normally? Does anyone have Stpl Holbrooks that are the same BNIB or are yours perfect?

I think it was the ones that were being sold from STPL themselves that had the scratches but I could be wrong about that.

Ya, I read about someone getting the samething but they sent them back....The scratches are everywhere so I cant imagine that all the STPL holbrook came this way...or chrome lenses for that matter

I had a staple Holbrook in the past and it did not have scratches/swirls in them. I also own four different pairs with chrome lenses and none of them do either.

It appears there are 15 production glasses so far with the Chrome Iridium lens of which I have 11 including the Stple Holbrook, and can confirm none have swirl marks or manufacture defects of any description.

Back