• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do u think the new xmetal (madman, badman) preserve the worth the same as the classic ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis F.

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I recently bought an xmetal oakley model: juliet with new fire iridium lenses. In a couple of months i want to buy another one (maybe a mars, another juliet like IH or a new one like badman or madman). But i just want to know if the new xmetal line (madman, badman) keep the value as same as the old ones (mars, juliet, penny, etc)

Any advice i will appreciate.
Thank u

Hi,

I recently bought an xmetal oakley model: juliet with new fire iridium lenses. In a couple of months i want to buy another one (maybe a mars, another juliet like IH or a new one like badman or madman). But i just want to know if the new xmetal line (madman, badman) keep the value as same as the old ones (mars, juliet, penny, etc)

Any advice i will appreciate.
Thank u
Nope. End of an era

No.

Search around a bit; comparing the new a.k.a. "neXt-metals" to the originals has been beaten to death...

Definitely Big HELL NO!!
I despise the so called new xmetal badman/madman, they are pieces of junk!
With the price paid, it's truly not worth a dime.
Just look at the junk below. Accidentally sat on it, that's the outcome, dammit $500 gone like wtf.
Emailed customer service, they ask to phone them and send it in, so they can evaluate IF there are options they can provide to me.

Conclusion basically is, send them in we shall examine and we shall decide if it is covered by warranty or not. FYI my badman is not even in the states, I gotta ship it back to US warranty center

30c6b35a46b781fedb6735798fedfd3b.jpg

261b0a84e0a1c80db282de1c40be6b3b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back