1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

That's not their full username over there, but if someone knows them that's enough to know.

I sent a message over on eBay. They have things I desire. I would like to not hassle with eBay if they are known to us.

If that someone is a member here kindly start a private conversation with me and we can see if we can't hash something out. Likewise if that person isn't a member but a member knows that person.

Please and thank you.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Anyone? Bueller?

3. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I asked someone who I thought it was but it was not. I bought a few things... waiting for them to arrive.

4. Rustpot

Let me know how it goes. I was hoping to have a response by now. He's got a New Frogskin and some M Frame display materials that I'd like, I'm just nervous how overseas might get them ruined during shipping.

5. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

I have never had any trouble whipping things overseas. As long as you make sure it is packed well there is nothing to worry about ;)

6. Rustpot

They're not glasses, they're display cards and a standup. Nice, flat, easily bend or otherwise ruined.