• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do You Buy Online Or At Stores?

i do both.. sometimes online releases arent at my local O store and sometimes local O store releases stuff before available online or it;s backordered online

Molestation? LOL

I'm eyeing a pair of Hijinx on MCR now for $60.10. :D

I have all the Coke points in the world and nothing to buy with it. :(
LOL beware oakley vault's, Xmetalmaniac is about to rape your store mercilessly....
you either have what i want or you don't, and you better hope the store carry's what he's looking for or else!

The nearest O store for me, is in the bay area not sure if it's ok to name the city, but it's about an hour maybe less from me. I keep saying i'll go there but i always end up buying what i want from oakley.com since it's convenient. Plus if i went to a o store, i'd probably spend twice as much that i'd want to...LOL.
I can't keep up with Razrwire sadly!

LOL beware oakley vault's, Xmetalmaniac is about to rape your store mercilessly....
you either have what i want or you don't, and you better hope the store carry's what he's looking for or else!

I feel another Oaley Vault Road Trip is coming real soon!!!!!!!!

The nearest O store for me, is in the bay area not sure if it's ok to name the city, but it's about an hour maybe less from me. I keep saying i'll go there but i always end up buying what i want from oakley.com since it's convenient. Plus if i went to a o store, i'd probably spend twice as much that i'd want to...LOL.
I can't keep up with Razrwire sadly!
There's two that my nephew goes to in the south bay. One Vault and one O Store. Also, I don't buy that much! Honestly! I've only bought 11 since May! LOL

I feel another Oaley Vault Road Trip is coming real soon!!!!!!!!
How many do you molest on a road trip?

There's two that my nephew goes to in the south bay. One Vault and one O Store.

How many do you molest on a road trip?

I have done 3 vaults and 2 "O" stores in a day. I can do 5 vaults in a day but its rush in and rush out. I take my time and methodically separate my cash from my wallet...

Back