• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do You Guys Know What Model Glasses These Are?

Soul TKR

Oakley Beginner
SoCal
Gonna put these on Ebay but don't know what model they are... hmm...?

300w4tx.jpg

IMO, wires tend to come and go pretty easily. There isn't much of a demand for them. Most popular Oakley frames these days tend to be the current O-matter frames followed by the X Metals. Just yesterday i was at the vault and saw current gen wires going for less than $40.

On the other hand, a collector who may have owned this pair at one time may want them and will pay slightly more. For example, i loved my E-wires from when i had them in the late 90's. I just picked up a very good condition pair for $50. Did i over pay a bit? Maybe, but i wanted them.

Provided yours are in perfect condition: No scratches on lenses, rubbers are still in new condition, they're clean and hardly worn, frame is not bent, earstems aren't floppy/loose.... I think anywhere around $50-70 is a fair asking price. Just checked ebay and that's the going rate. If you had the original box, you might fetch more.

You could even try selling on this forum. You could start high and negotiate until they sell. But i will say that people on this forum aren't very crazy about wires.

Back