1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. JacketFan

JacketFan Oakley Beginner

I grew up with my Straight Jackets and loving the other styles like Eye Jacket. Beautiful frames and shapes. When I saw the Half Jacket it was somewhat of a novelty to me, kind of weird at first, never seen anything like it. Kinda jealous I didn't have it I think. Maybe.

I'm confused now, I think Oakley frames don't look great anymore like they used to so I'm kind of more concerned with fit and function so maybe I like half frames now..

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. EditReject

EditReject Oakley Enthusiast

I like my sunglasses like I like my cameras, full frame baby!

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I'm a big fan of half frames. Romeo 2 was my favorite metal so far, and I rock my M Frame and Radar often. I wore the Half Jacket and Flak Jacket a lot before realizing they were too small for me. I really should try out the Fast Jacket.

4. JacketFan

JacketFan Oakley Beginner

Yeah the Fast Jacket feels amazing if the Flak feels too small especially in the nose area.

5. Shibikku

Shibikku Oakley Beginner

I tend to lean toward half frames for glasses and sunglasses alike. I currently use my Radars for paddling, but I'm looking into getting the Crosshair 2.0 and/or C-Wires for regular wear

6. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

for outdoor activities/sports, i prefer half-frames. other than that, full frames.

bad fishy and OakleyGuru379 like this.
  7. H82LOSE

H82LOSE Oakley Beginner

Full frame all the way for me.

8. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

9. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

I love both! As long as they fit my face well, and what I'm doing! I tend to lean towards full frame as just daily wearers, but I do like to wear my half jackets casually. On the flip side, I do running with a pair of racing jackets sometimes, so it really just depends on what I am feeling I suppose!

10. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

This me as well. Seems like half frames breathe better so more suitable for sports and outdoor activites. Full Frames are daily wears.