• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do You Prefer Half Frame Or Full Frame?

JacketFan

Oakley Beginner
I grew up with my Straight Jackets and loving the other styles like Eye Jacket. Beautiful frames and shapes. When I saw the Half Jacket it was somewhat of a novelty to me, kind of weird at first, never seen anything like it. Kinda jealous I didn't have it I think. Maybe.

I'm confused now, I think Oakley frames don't look great anymore like they used to so I'm kind of more concerned with fit and function so maybe I like half frames now..

I'm a big fan of half frames. Romeo 2 was my favorite metal so far, and I rock my M Frame and Radar often. I wore the Half Jacket and Flak Jacket a lot before realizing they were too small for me. I really should try out the Fast Jacket.

Yeah the Fast Jacket feels amazing if the Flak feels too small especially in the nose area.

I tend to lean toward half frames for glasses and sunglasses alike. I currently use my Radars for paddling, but I'm looking into getting the Crosshair 2.0 and/or C-Wires for regular wear

I love both! As long as they fit my face well, and what I'm doing! I tend to lean towards full frame as just daily wearers, but I do like to wear my half jackets casually. On the flip side, I do running with a pair of racing jackets sometimes, so it really just depends on what I am feeling I suppose!

Latest Posts

Back