• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do you skip lines that don't have polarized?

I HATE polarized lenses. HATE HATE HATE
may i ask Why ?

and to OP:

p4Tq7H.gif

i carefully avoided the gif´s with the text, ;)

I echo supersharp...

I used to be a snob about polar lenses. Had to be polar or I wasn't interested.

But circumstances had me end up with some non-polars, and I have a number of non-polar now. And I wear them all.

I still prefer polar, and there are times when I notice the difference, but in general it matters much less to me these days, and usually has no influence in my choice of which pair to wear for the day.

I don't care much either way, but I usually just get polarized frames because the price differential has dropped some over the last few years. Shopping around has also made my pricing issues almost moot.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks alot for all of the input!
O-review is a nice resourse, thanks.
I just picked up the Deviation Chrome w/ Fire. Next I need to pick up something with the tungsten iridium, seems to be a liked lens.

I always get the polarized version if available. I had to hunt for a Chrome polarized Batwolf lens until I found one at the local Oakley Vault even though it's not for sale online.

To get a polarized Tungsten lens for Batwolf I had to look even harder until I found one at Safetyglassesusa and picked up the very last SI model they had in stock.

I really am a stickler for frames that are polarized, provide total peripheral coverage and don't pinch the back of my head. So I only wear wolfs and M2 XLs these days.

I would love to find some Chrome polar Big Taco lenses to have on hand for when I need them cut. They are definitely getting harder to come by though.

Tungsten is a beautiful lens to look through. Good luck on your hunt. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Full on polarized snob here. I don't fly so I don't need constant screen visibility, but there's no comparison to Oakley polarized on the water, the golf course, rainy roads, etc.

Latest Posts

Back