1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dennis82

Dennis82 Oakley Beginner

I'd love for them to rerelease some eye jackets and straight jackets from the mid 90s, the bug eyes, the wraps etc. I'm really sick of all the square plain styles now.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

Usually fashion cycles take up about 30 years. So, most likely we will see this kind of style return in the coming 5-10 years. At least, that's my prediction ;-)

3. sharjt

sharjt Oakley Enthusiast

Eyejackets are my favorite frame and the prices have been increasing steeply on the bay latley. Hopefully this is a sign that their popularity has increased enough for Lux to take notice and do a re-release.

4. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Did you happen to snag the good one last night? I have also noticed some price increases on ebay lately. It goes in cycles up and down.

5. sharjt

sharjt Oakley Enthusiast

No, I put my final bid in with two minutes left and got outbid. It would have been the most i've paid for a pair of Ejs but I wasn't going to go quite as high as they sold for. The other pair of FMJs is already outragous. Make's me consider selling a few while the market is hot, but i would just regret it later.

6. Duke Nivram

Duke Nivram (Something Clever)

I would buy released eyejackets as long as we could get the zebra striped and chetah patterns

7. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I bid on it too but with a limited budget lately I couldnt go as high as I wanted to. I most likely wouldnt have bid that much anyway but I dont remember seeing that color combo for sale in the last couple years.

8. sharjt

sharjt Oakley Enthusiast

That would be very cool but I don't think they made a zebra striped patern for the eyejacket. If so, then there's another one i have to get.

9. sharjt

sharjt Oakley Enthusiast

Yeah I remember seeing it but not being able to afford more than my Cobalt pair at the time, which i've now bought 5 times. Dan also has them referenced on the O-review but no image.

10. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

What color are we talking about?

I love old EJs, but they don't fit me. I think I'd rock the Trenchcoat, but too pricey to pick one up to try on.