• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does Anyone Here Home Brew?

Chop start with the Mr beer what have you got to lose? just set a reminder in your phone for when you have to do the next thing. The inital "brewing" only took maybe 45mim my first time

Chop start with the Mr beer what have you got to lose? just set a reminder in your phone for when you have to do the next thing. The inital "brewing" only took maybe 45mim my first time

my kit is 2 years old...components I am sure have spoiled...but may just go get new kits and try...nothing to lose lol

so any key pointers that anyone has for home brew so I don't screw it up royally?? haha

Watch your temperatures and don't burn it.

fair enough lol...the boil temp is important clearly...what about water and so on? Reverse Osmosis good? I know municipal is probably crap due to all the chemicals in it, but is distilled needed or just good RO water?

Use bottled water and use bleach solution to sanitize. See if you can find the god eats episode on YouTube. Great starting point.

Back