• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does anyone know if this seller sells fakes?

Is this seller selling real or fakes?

• Total voters

theafroman

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, I am just wondering, on Ebay there is a user that auctions off Oakley Sunglasses but i heard some people say they are fake and most say they are real on there feedback page. And the models the user sells look almost the same as every Oakley model. I am planning to buy some Frogskins but just to make sure is this seller selling real Oakleys or fake?

Here are some of the items he sells:
swininc | eBay

Here is his feedback:
eBay Feedback Profile for swininc

Yes they sell real Oakleys. They usually come without the box and with the plain black MF bag. They mostly sell display, sample and asian fit nodels.

Looks legit. The counterfeiters, and peddlers of such, often use made up SKU numbers without even attempting to conform to the Oakley standard SKUs. If you find an obvious fake or need help discerning the authentic from not, forward the listing to brandprotection@oakley.com they'll remove it or reply in about 24 hours.

Ive bought from this seller.
OWLiE doesnt buy fakes...
I can't remeber if I've bought from him or followed his listing on eBay. But if I see fakes I report them... It seems that he sell/sees too many Oakleys to fall for counterfeits and pass them along. The 'fake' feedback is all probably from people who don't know $#¡+; buyers remorse.

Legit. That's where I bought my Ferrari Badman's. They came just as described. BNIB

Latest Posts

Back