• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does anyone use a combination lock on their case?

No but I am intrigued by the added security of this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm considering giving it a shot, though it is way more expensive than the regular keyed locks. Maybe I'll try out the black version on the storage area of my 3.0 tower first to see what I think.

The added security far outweighs the extra cost. Face it we all have keys to one another's valuable collections

Point conceded, Steve...but has that ever been a serious concern to you? If someone breaks in and gets past my sharks with frickin' laser beams and they see the case and know "kinda" that's money in there it won't matter about the locks. It never crossed my mind that another collector would use their key on my case, let alone one of you guys.

Point conceded, Steve...but has that ever been a serious concern to you? If someone breaks in and gets past my sharks with frickin' laser beams and they see the case and know "kinda" that's money in there it won't matter about the locks. It never crossed my mind that another collector would use their key on my case, let alone one of you guys.

It's a crazy, crazy world in which we live. Trust no one!!

It's a crazy, crazy world in which we live. Trust no one!!

I agree wholeheartedly my friend! That's why I carry EVERYWHERE. I just don't think of any of you guys like that. Plus like @Oakley-olic said... It's just postponing the smash & grab with the glass. Now head for the gun room.....leeeetle more difficult. ;)

..hopefully!

Back