• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does anyone use a combination lock on their case?

Any lock only slows down the burglar. On acrylic doors maybe 2-3 seconds. When I replaced my doors no holes and no locks. One less thing to replace if I get robbed. At least I will have a video of the robber so I can hunt them down and invite them on a trip to the desert.:vinsent:
What do you use to keep the door closed, or to be able to open it from a closed position?

I agree wholeheartedly my friend! That's why I carry EVERYWHERE. I just don't think of any of you guys like that. Plus like @Oakley-olic said... It's just postponing the smash & grab with the glass. Now head for the gun room.....leeeetle more difficult. ;)

..hopefully!
I wasn't referring to anyone on here but anyone and everyone (good and bad people) can get keys for these things. Doesn't mean the perp who has a key was/is a forum member.

I wasn't referring to anyone on here but anyone and everyone (good and bad people) can get keys for these things. Doesn't mean the perp who has a key was/is a forum member.

Oh no, I didn't take it that way at all my friend! I know exactly what you meant! :)

Any lock only slows down the burglar. On acrylic doors maybe 2-3 seconds. When I replaced my doors no holes and no locks. One less thing to replace if I get robbed. At least I will have a video of the robber so I can hunt them down and invite them on a trip to the desert.:vinsent:
I'm with you here. If anyone was to burgle me, at least I wouldn't have the doors to replace. But then again I don't let people in my house. lol

Back