1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. hossamoz

hossamoz Oakley Beginner

Hi
    as mentioned does i will fit will with thin male face
    thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

If you have a thin face, maybe try a Batwolf instead. Its similar to an Offshoot but smaller.

3. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Offshoot do not fit thin faces.if u want shield type frame try Batwolfs which is still pretty large frame but of course smaller than the Offshoots

4. hossamoz

hossamoz Oakley Beginner

thanks guy , i will consider batswolf and i may think fuel cell as well

5. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Definitely not, @hossamoz. If you want shield sunnies, try a Batwolf or an Antix

6. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Yes, this. I think Antix look more similar to Offshoot though. Batwolf are more similar to Fuel Cells.

STavros likes this.
  7. BHarry

BHarry The Eclectic Collector

Yeah, I agree. I have all three shields and a Medium(ish) face. The Offshoots are by far the biggest. Batwolfs would be the most narrow, even more than the Fuel Cell (I think). I like em all, but for me the Antix works best. If you are looking for similar non-shields Offshoots are close to Big Tacos (still very big), Hijinx are very similar to Antix and as stated the Batwolfs are similar to the Fuel cells.

8. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Yes what is mentioned above is by pairs the same shades only 1 is single lens the other one is shield.My notice is that even though Offshoots are big frame they are more likely to touch my cheeks when i make a grimace of smile for example.This does not happen with Batwolfs or Antixs.

9. hossamoz

hossamoz Oakley Beginner

just came back from shop , didn't find any shields to try . i tried fuel cell , gascan and crankcase . ( fuel cell ) is slighty better but genrally they are all the same.
    i will check tomorrow antix and batwolf because i love shields generally