• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does Oakley Still Offer The Upgrade Program

one2gofst

Oakley Beginner
As I have mentioned once or twice, my first pair of Oakleys was a pair of Cobalt/Positive Red Iridium Eye Jackets that I snapped one of the earstems on many years ago and, like a dumbass, never got them repaired while they had parts. Now all those parts are obviously long gone.

In reading old stuff I found out about the upgrade program where you could contact customer service and if they could not repair/replace parts for discontinued shades they would offer a one-time 25% discount on a new pair.

I have been thinking about a pair of custom Straight Jackets and this discount would probably put me past the tipping point. So I was just wondering if this was still offered. Thanks in advance for any info on the subject.

Yes, they still do this. I know the discount isn't allowed for limited models, but I'm not sure about customs. You just have to call customer service. You would probably have better luck with the warranty department when you call.

No. Only for eyewear. If you get the discount due to them not being able to fix a watch, you have to send the watch in and the discount only applies to a new watch. You do not have to send the glasses that they cannot repair in.

When i got in touch with Oakley Europe over some damaged Oakley Plate's that where 4yrs old they asked for some photos of the damaged and then offered a 40% discount on my next pair - a new pair of Pit Boss 2 .
And i got to keep the Plate's which are now my work pair .

Back