1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Martin

Martin Oakley Beginner

Just wanted to ask, is Shade Station selling authentic sunglasses? Just wanted to make sure before I order from them. I live in Singapore so I cannot order directly from any Oakley online store and I cannot find some of the models I want to purchase from local folks and stores here.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

Yes shade station is a forum sponsor and they are great to deal with you will have no problems!!

3. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

from Singapore as well, and Shade Station has never let me down. fantastic service!

4. Martin

Martin Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the reply. Anyway, normally how many days before the shipping arrives to your door(in Singapore)?

5. jonoyong

average takes about a week, longest has been 10 days. so still within the estimated delivery times given by Royal Mail. But ShadeStation do ship fast, same day as the placement of order most of the time for me, then it's all in the hands of the mail services. =)

6. Martin

Martin Oakley Beginner

Great. Thamks for the info. I will order from them then.

7. Martin

Martin Oakley Beginner

I just placed my order from Shade Station just now. Hopefully they will send me the right one and on time. I will update you guys about the progress. :unsure:

8. jonoyong

not to worry, your order will definitely be in good hands! ordered a Holbrook? ha!

9. Jummeltje

Jummeltje Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Shadestation is great!:)

Shade Station likes this.
  10. Shade Station

Shade Station Oakley Retailer Platinum Forum Sponsor Premium Member

Only just noticed this thread, but thanks for putting Martin's mind at ease guys! :)

As everyone else has confirmed, all of our products are 100% genuine and you will receive all of the official manufacturer's packaging and paperwork.

We are the UK's largest online retailer of sunglasses and watches and have been the largest UK based Oakley retailer for a long time now too.

Glad to hear you've ordered with us and we look forward to your feedback on your new Oakley Sunnies!

jonoyong likes this.