• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I got it yesterday. Yeah they are indeed authentic. My only issue is that one of the hinges is a bit bent making the left temple wiggle when it's folded. I am quite happy with my purchase and will order form SS again - just hoping next time the item will be in perfect condition.

I got it yesterday. Yeah they are indeed authentic. My only issue is that one of the hinges is a bit bent making the left temple wiggle when it's folded. I am quite happy with my purchase and will order form SS again - just hoping next time the item will be in perfect condition.

We spoke on our online chat service about this and I hope that we have now resolved this issue. I am sorry for the slight inconvenience.

Hi, I've been trying to place an order for Oakleys on Shade Station, but I can't seem to complete it! It says they can't ship to Singapore..may I ask if you encountered any such problems as well?

Hi, I've been trying to place an order for Oakleys on Shade Station, but I can't seem to complete it! It says they can't ship to Singapore..may I ask if you encountered any such problems as well?
Shade Station have recently received an instruction from Oakley that they may no longer ship Oakley sunglasses outside of the UK/EU anymore. Had a few pairs lined up from them that I've had to source elsewhere.

Shade Station have recently received an instruction from Oakley that they may no longer ship Oakley sunglasses outside of the UK/EU anymore. Had a few pairs lined up from them that I've had to source elsewhere.

Too bad. I was planning to order a pair of Two Face.

Yes, I'm afraid that this is true guys - we are no longer able to ship Oakley products outside of the EU. This is due to Oakley's new regulations and restrictions. We are very sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Hi Guys,

I am planning to buy a pair of Oakley EV Uranium w Prizm Road Lenses. As I could see that ShadeStation is one of our sponsors, I decided to buy them their. I was surprised at check out when I discovered that ShadeStation does not sell to countries outside of EU. I am located in Singapore. It was quite dissapointing.

Do we have a good and reliable sponsor of our site who will actually sell Oakleys EV Uranium and also send internationally?

Thank you

Back