• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does The SF O-Store Have A Clearance Bin?

Ventruck

I am Jim Jannard...
I know they're not a Vault, but I never actually found out for sure. I'd think being in San Francisco they could clear their discounted stuff well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't notice one when I was there a few weeks ago, but I wasn't really looking for one, so I might have missed it if it were there.

O stores almost never have sales and when they do it's usually on apparel. For sales you'll want to check out the Vault stores.

No clearance bin...As stated above clothing does go on sale every few months, but eyewear does not. Only during Friends and Family which happens twice a year. Mid summer this year (passed already) and Christmas time.

Thanks for the info guys. Guess ill have to trip to Great Mall some time. Sucks not having a car. :(

Only the SF o-store is accessible with BART but pretty soon BART will reach Milpitas vault too. Pleasanton is doable but it's still a trek.

just was a the great mall and didnt see much there did pick up a sweet jacket

my uncle went to the great mall last week to grab some stuff for me mostly replacement lenses, but was disappointed to know that they were not available although it was still available online..what gives?..

Back