1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

I know they're not a Vault, but I never actually found out for sure. I'd think being in San Francisco they could clear their discounted stuff well.

Last edited by a moderator: 9/8/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rezechs

Rezechs Oakley Enthusiast

Last time i was there i don't recall there being one, then again i've only been there 2 times

3. drews85

drews85 Oakley Beginner

Regular O stores almost never have eye wear on sale, sometimes clothes or accessories.

4. o8b

o8b Oakley Beginner

I didn't notice one when I was there a few weeks ago, but I wasn't really looking for one, so I might have missed it if it were there.

5. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

O stores almost never have sales and when they do it's usually on apparel. For sales you'll want to check out the Vault stores.

6. O-Migo

O-Migo Oakley Beginner

No clearance bin...As stated above clothing does go on sale every few months, but eyewear does not. Only during Friends and Family which happens twice a year. Mid summer this year (passed already) and Christmas time.

7. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Thanks for the info guys. Guess ill have to trip to Great Mall some time. Sucks not having a car. :(

8. pennyhoney

pennyhoney Oakley Beginner

Only the SF o-store is accessible with BART but pretty soon BART will reach Milpitas vault too. Pleasanton is doable but it's still a trek.

9. Eric

Eric Oakley Beginner

just was a the great mall and didnt see much there did pick up a sweet jacket

10. mercat

mercat Oakley Enthusiast

my uncle went to the great mall last week to grab some stuff for me mostly replacement lenses, but was disappointed to know that they were not available although it was still available online..what gives?..