• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Rush

Oakley Beginner
OKLAHOMA
So I'm trying to get rid of part of my collection for wedding funds :'( sad I know, but happy wife=happy life apparently. Anyways, I'm trying to sell an un-open pair of juliets carbon black pol with 2 extra lenses, romeo 2's, and two half wires(one of which is a rare prototype. He only wants to give $700 --- SHA-NAN-NA-GANZ, I tell ya!!! What do yall think they're worth?

No.

I'm not one to ask about pricing on the half wires, and other than the Juliets you didn't state the condition of frames / lenses / rubbers of the other pairs, but if the R2 is in LNIB shape then just the Juliets and the R2 are worth more than $700.

R2 IN REALLY GOOD SHAPE, THE BARCODE ON THE BOX IS TORE UP A BIT(THERE SHOULD BE A PIC OF THEM IN MY PICS) I GOT THEM ON A TRADE. THE EXTRA LENSES ARE BLACK POL AND VR 28 POL

THE CONDITION OF ALL THE GLASSES, EAR SOCKS, NOSE PIECES, LENSES ARE ALL IN GREAT SHAPE, I'VE KEPT THEM STORED AWAY FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back