• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does This Romeo Look Legit To You?

Thanks - on that basis I've entered a bidding war for it but price has just gone from $50 to over $300 in a matter of minutes. And rising. Seems like the poster doesn't know the value - actually labeled the Romeo a Juliet!

Thanks - on that basis I've entered a bidding war for it but price has just gone from $50 to over $300 in a matter of minutes. And rising. Seems like the poster doesn't know the value - actually labeled the Romeo a Juliet!
And it comes with the wrong box. It is pictured with a xx box

Yeah, I can't read the chicken scratch but looks legit!
The end bit of the "chicken scratch"/kana in the title says "Jurietto", which looks to be the favoured rendition of Juliet over here. It's in katakana, indicating it's an imported word. Katakana and hiragana are not so hard to learn, it's the kanji where things get tricky. For me at least, @saulsaul may be able to read a lot more of them than I can!

The end bit of the "chicken scratch"/kana in the title says "Jurietto", which looks to be the favoured rendition of Juliet over here. It's in katakana, indicating it's an imported word. Katakana and hiragana are not so hard to learn, it's the kanji where things get tricky. For me at least, @saulsaul may be able to read a lot more of them than I can!

Thanks.

What do you call someone who can speak two languages? Bilingual.

What do you call someone who can only speak one language? American...

Yes, but when you are well versed in the language of LOVE then you can communicate in ANY language. :p

:rofl:

On shore leave, an officer had a night of intense passion with a native girl. As they "danced", she kept screaming "Bwanga! Bwanga! Bwanga!"

The officer thinks, "Hmmm, that must be the native word for 'great' or something like that..."

The next day he's playing some golf with the mayor. After the mayor sinks a difficult putt, he decides to show off his newly-learned word and says, "Bwanga!"

The mayor gives him a puzzled look and asks, "What do you mean, 'wrong hole'?"

Back