• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dog Tag With 100$ Purchase

Email states it clearly:

"*Receive a Free Oakley Dog Tag Bottle Opener with any purchase of $100 or more on Oakley.com. Excludes Oakley Custom Bags and Gift Card purchases. This offer is not valid on International Oakley.com sites, OakleyVault.com or at any Vault Stores, Rolling O Stores and independent Oakley retail locations operated under license. Limit one Oakley Dog Tag Bottle Opener per order. This offer is not good on Gift Card purchases, returns, exchanges, phone sales or Warranty Dept. charges. No cash back value or credit will be issued. Offer valid 6/30/2014 - 7/6/2014, or while supplies last.
Perfect thanks

I have to figure out what to get that I need and I will let you know. Who ever gets one should post up the info on it.

when I called they had 1048 left at about 2:30pm est this afternoon.....the customer service rep said when they first put it online they some how priced the openers for a penny and said they had to honor the orders that got it for that...

Could you just order $100 worth of stuff, get the opener then return the $100 worth of stuff in store and keep the opener? Or would they want the opener back on the return as well?

I don't even want the opener but there are a pair of board shorts I want that are like $65 and I've been wanting a reason to buy them. Maybe I'll throw in a shirt or something to get over $100 and just return the shirt and keep the board shorts and opener (if they let me).