• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dog Tag With 100$ Purchase

When I called today as I had to follow up on another order, she told me they were out. Any truth to this or did I get screwed as I placed a order for another member

What time did you call? Just curious as I ordered yesterday afternoon and got shipping confirmation at 4:33 for my board shorts and shirt and then 7:34 for my opener and Icon Sticker.

I called and placed an order. Called to check it and the young lady said it was online only. I told her that the gentleman in customer service said he would add it to my phone order. Long story short had to cancel phone order and do it online just now opener showed up in the cart . The young lady felt bad so she is sending me a sticker I think it is the u.s. Metal flag sticker but not sure yet. She said I would get an email for the sticker. As long as I get the opener will be happy and a free 17 dollar sticker is cool too. She said raised so I am hoping that is the one she is talking about.

So, my order, along with my dog tag, were supposed to be delivered today. Never got them. I called UPS and they said "For some unknown reason they never made it into the delivery truck, they are still in our hub. Hee hee, sorry I guess. Monday for you buddy."

I still can't believe it. Their ineptitude and his sarcasm. There is nothing I could do though. Monday it is.

These will be the longest three day weekend ever!