• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dog Tag With 100$ Purchase

Yup.............they have them or are letting them out in the stores tomorrow definitely.

While I was returning an online purchase this past Thursday (Southlake TX store), the guy in front of me was buying a pair of glasses and they gave him dog tags with it.

@ikirumata the reason i gave that gentlemen the dog tags early was customer service called us to set that all aside for him because of an issue that happened with his order. The promotion did not start until today and we still have some left :) i am not sure if its o stores only but for anyone in the north texas area..... the Rangers stadium store inside the majestic grand slam gift shop received the bottle openers as well and do not get very much foot traffic so they should have them for a while longer after us at southlake.....just a heads up

Last edited:
While I was returning an online purchase this past Thursday (Southlake TX store), the guy in front of me was buying a pair of glasses and they gave him dog tags with it.
I was gonna say there had to be a special reason for it. ;)

Whoever said they will be available in stores thank you. I want instant gratification and no patience . They really look cool in person :)
image.jpg

Has anyone in Canada been able to find these in stores? Do you guys think we'll eventually get these too? Or are they exclusive to the US? :(

I picked up 2 of them today. Spent a little over $100 and while I was checking out asked if I could have a 2nd opener and the guy said sure.

Store was also offering 50% of second item. Off lower price of course.

Great day walked out of the store with 2 of the bottle openers.

They do look amazing in person.

I picked up 2 of them today. Spent a little over $100 and while I was checking out asked if I could have a 2nd opener and the guy said sure.

Store was also offering 50% of second item. Off lower price of course.

Great day walked out of the store with 2 of the bottle openers.

They do look amazing in person.
Did the 50% off include glasses or everything but glasses?

the BOGO that is currently going on in O stores is any full price purchase and the second item is 50% off of AFA or an AFA accessory. The 50% does not apply to eyewear, but purchasing full price eyewear will get you the 50% off :) if that makes sense!!!!