• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Done with eBay

saltparrot

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
La La Land
Ordered three pairs of glasses this month... all listed as BNIB. All three came with scratches, and the last one was missing its microfiber bag despite saying it had everything.

WHY? Why do so many people lie.

Sure, you can request a refund and all that, but it's such a pain in the ass. And these people have good ratings with positive feedback? Why don't they have bad feedback? Sigh.

Alright. My rant is over.

You shouldn't let them get away with it. You should request for your money back or for an exchange. People are human they make errors and most are more than willing to make it right! A few clicks of a mouse and typing a few words and taping back up the box they shipped them in is hardly a pain in the ass, IMO!
Good luck and sorry this had happened but I'm sure you can get it worked out!

If it brand new in box, the lens should alway be perfect!!

As for the frames... If it polish frames your alway going find defects in polish frames with Oakleys. Holbrooks have a crazy scratch mark by the tlittle 2 nubs.

But when your buying off eBay if thing are 50 percent off retail or better it's kind of the risk/trade off you have by trying to save compared to buying at a store.

Even at the Oakley outlet store most the glasses on display have marks on them and they sell them as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bad feed back is a joke. I never leave feedback anymore, good or bad.

I bought a complete IH Juliet
One lens had a nic, Seller stated no defects
I sent back and got my money back sure.
But he relisted and listed as perfect mint. I gave him neg feed back for the nic on the left lens, and warned future buyers
He got e bay to pull the neg feed back because I got a full refund
BS

So far two have agreed to returns. But the guy who didn't even bother including the microfiber bag isn't responding - or at least is being slow to respond.

I always accept that there's a risk with getting a good deal on half off eBay glasses... it's just the brand new classification that gets me. It either is, or it isn't. I guess I'm just frustrated because all three orders I placed the other day all arrived today and are all bogus. I was looking forward to my new stash, and sadly it'll have to wait.

I guess the return shuffle is just the cost of doing business on eBay.

eBay is terrible and not even everyone here is accurate about there descriptions, we definitely have some eBay sellers on here too.....just saying..... But some really great guys also... There is risk anywhere you buy from imo...

Back