1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    I recently bought a fair bit of base 8.75 curve donor lenses for x-metals as I'm a fan of keeping the original looks rather using other lenses like Turbine. I'm now offering some of my haul for sale.

All lenses are brand new in retail packaging unless stated otherwise.

* Big Taco (AU stock)
    - Ruby Irid (Available: 5) - $90 USD
    - Violet Irid (Available: 5) - $90 USD
    - Fire Irid (Available: 5 .. 3)- $90 USD
    - 24k Irid POLAR (Available: 5 ... 3) - $135 USD

* Scalpel
    - Emerald Irid (Available: 5) - $60 USD
    - Ruby Irid (Available: 5) - $60 USD

International shipping to US: $16 + optional insurance
    International shipping to UK: $19 + optional insurance
    Shipping to other locations: pm me
    4% paypal fee surcharge applicable if paying as goods & services

Last edited by a moderator: 10/15/15
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the Tag! I just ordered myself 2- 24K Polar and 2- Violet Irid Polars yesterday!!! Grrr... missed this post. If anyone wants to purchase a set from @jdd32 and send them my way for a cut that's cool. Good job JDD32, and good looking out @stevepc74

Good luck with the sale!!! Great lenses, perfect for almost every frame that's 8.75 base. Even non X-Metals like Splice, Eye Jackets, etc.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Just to make it clear, the big taco lenses are converted from retail AUD pricing - i'm NOT scalping.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Ugh...just bought all my donor lenses the other day for Chris to cut. Now all these are popping up....ugh!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    PM sent!!

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    sold 2x fire
    SPF 2x 24k

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Just curious, what is the difference if a Turbine donor is used? Is there a difference? Pardon my newbie ignorance! Thanks!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous The Eclectic Collector

Rating:
    100%
    The difference is the base curve is exactly the same as the frame was designed to fit. Turbines have a base curve closer to 7, which makes them "flatter " than OEM X-metal lenses. Many people can't tell the difference, but the lens will be a hair closer to the eye and could have slight distortion. Most cutters can bevel the edge to make them work without any issues, but they are different than OEM.

Last edited by a moderator: 10/16/15
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    95%
    Oh thanks!! Glad I just scored some Big Taco lenses for DIRT cheap...got about 8 of them. Going to pick up some more tomorrow.

Donor lenses for X-Metals - 2.jpg